Sunday, May 27, 2012

About My Blog


This blog site should be used as a great resource for teachers, parents, and students.  It contains lots of fun sites both educational and non-educational.  It also has some of my favorite programs to use to do different things for presentations and activities.  Some of the sites require a membership fee, monthly payments, or if you have one through your school, it is just a convenient and easy to follow link.  Be warned though. . . not everyone has chosen to use the sites responsibly.  There may be some inappropriate language or titles with some of the sites--within the site. Unfortunately as parents, we cannot control everything online.  I'll post tips on ways to help your kids and you become better navigators too, though.  I'll try to mark those with a red link color.  If you have questions about some of the sites or how to use some of the software, please post them to me, and I will either answer the question myself or send you to a great resource you can use. Some of these sites are also for students or teachers only and it will ask for verification that you are a student or teacher. 

1 comment: